The Northampton centre is set in Moulton Park Industrial Estate which offers easy access to Northampton and the surrounding area. The centre comprises of class rooms for academic work and workshops for vocational activities.
THE STAFF AND SUBJECT SPECIALISMS
The team consists of the Centre Manager, Teaching and Learning Manager and a team of teachers, tutors and LSAs. The academic and vocational programme includes:
Maths and English GCSE, Entry Level & Functional Skills
- Science ELC & GCSE
- Art & Design ELC & GCSE
- ICT L1 & L2 Functional Skills
- Health & Social Care GCSE & Childcare Entry Level
- PSHE (Personal Social Health Education ELC, L1 & L2)
- Engineering L1 BTEC and Home Cooking Skills L2 BTEC
- Woodwork and Car Mechanics AQA Unit Award Scheme. We hope to be able to offer a higher level of qualification in Sep 2015 and also expand our range of vocational opportunities to include Construction
- History ELC
- Sport/PE ELC
- AQA Unit Award Scheme in a wide range of subject areas, i.e. Drama
Students are also able to participate in a range of sporting opportunities and other activities e.g. Boxing, Gym, Fishing, Horticulture, Football etc.
We also run educational visits and reward trips.
All academic and development opportunities will be tailored as far as possible to suit individual student’s needs.
Alternative curriculum with emphasis on students working towards GCSE accreditation through AQA Unit Award Scheme and Entry Level Certificates
Max. group size: 5
Short and long term placements available
Planned direct referrals from local schools with close liaision to achieve positive outcomes, including reintegration into mainstream education
Students work towards Foundation Learning qualifications in addition to GCSEs where appropriate
Copies of all On Track policies including the Complaints Procedure can be obtained on request from Head Office or the School's Centre Manager.